* Student rates are given to the students
presenters with requirement to show their student
* The minimum page limit for all manuscripts is 4 pages,
and the maximum page limit is 12 pages. When it exceeds
5 pages, each additional page will be chargeable. These
limits include all figures, tables, and references.
* Registrations accompanying accepted papers must be
received before the deadline and are non-refundable. If
you register late, your paper may not be published on
* The payment can be made via Credit card.
Please make sure you have VISA or
Mastered Card Credit Card before clicking this link, and
you should also calculate the right amount and pay.
* Notice of cancellation should be sent in writing only
case of cancellation byApril 20, 2020the payment will be
refunded, minus a handling charge of 30%. No refund will
be made after April 20, 2020.
* Onsite registration is only applicable to audience.
* For any questions, please contact us at
Download the registration form, pay the fee,
fill the form and send it back to
registration is accepted before May 25, 2020.
In order to prepare materials for the onsite registrants
in advance, please send us the filled registration form
before May 25, 2020 even if you want to pay
When your registration is confirmed to be successful, we
will issue the official receipt of your payment. The
receipt will be collected together with all other
conference materials during the conference onsite.
If you need the receipt before the conference date, we
can send you the scanned version.